What the totals are per fail/positive:
Self Wetting: -5
Passing Out: -5
Failing School: -5
Game-Forced visit from Police, Firefighters or Babysitters : -5
Accidental Deaths: -10
Social Worker Visit: -15
Cheat Penalty: -10
Every Birth: +5
Fulfilling LTWs: +40
NTH Spouse Reaching Top of Career: +5
Every Honor Roll: +5
Randomizing every LTW and trait for an entire generation: +10
Not Using Spares Lifetime Happiness points for an entire generation: +10
Every $100,000 earned: +20
Overall total after Generation 9 (10/08/2016)
Self-Wetting: (100) -500
Passing Out: (123) -615
Failing School: 0
Accidental butt dialing of the cops (aka, Service calls either accidental or game forced): -5
Accidental Deaths: (1) -10
Social Worker Visit: (1) -15
Cheat Penalty: (3) -30
Torch Holders: 9
Births: (45) +225
Twin Births: (9) +90
Triplet Births: (3) +45
Quads: (2) +40
Fulfilling LTW: (10) +400
Achieving Honor Roll: (17) +85
Randomizing every LTW choice and trait for a whole generation: (9) +90
Not using spares Happiness points for a generation: (9) +90
Every 100,000 dollars ($2,120,000): +420
Having an NP Spouse reach the top of their career: (1) +10
Total Score: +320
Also stuff I do that has never been quite clear:
- Sims and insanity: I do not give my sims insane until the YA birthday and only then for the TH. If the TH cannot choose his last trait, then he will not have the insane trait. –
- I allow myself to change tones while sims are at work/school. Whether or not they actually attend or leave early is up to the sims themselves however.
- I lock in wishes for all sims, but actually completing them is up to the sims themselves.
- Every sim in the household has one free action per age category.
- I will allow myself to choose “Go to Sleep” on every sim to assign specific beds to specific sims. This can only be done once. After that, they’re on their own.
- I will allow myself to quit job/retire on any sim I don’t want working, and I will allow myself to assign sims to specific careers as needed.
- Pass outs and self wetting that is not directly related to exhaustion/bladder will not count against the points. (ex. boring conversations or failing to fairy trap an object or werewolf transformation terror pissing).
These tallies were borrowed from Lynnwood and her Goth Sanity since I liked how she set it up.